There is a new offer for the Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Card 2 Free Nights waived annual fee. The previous offer did not have the $95 annual waived for the first year. Like the Chase Hyatt Visa, you can use your 2 free nights at ANY Fairmont Hotel. You can see the destination map here. Below are the details of the card, thanks RomsDeals reader Tim for the info via this Flyertalk post
• Earn 2 complimentary nights with breakfast for 2 after you make just $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of account opening.*
• Pay no foreign transaction fees.†
• Earn Fairmont Rewards on every purchase, including 5 per $1 spent on Fairmont stays, 2 per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting, and 1 per $1 spent on all other purchases.*
• We will automatically upgrade you to Premier membership stay status, which offers elite benefits, such as our exclusive Fairmont Fit program, 2-for-1 rounds of golf, and dining and spa certificates.*
• Enjoy a complimentary annual membership to the LOUNGE CLUB™ plus 2 free lounge visits each year, for access to over 350 airport lounges in over 200 cities worldwide. For subsequent visits, simply pay $27 per person per visit.*
• Enjoy 1 complimentary night each anniversary year that you make at least $12,000 in purchases on your card.*
•Enjoy the many benefits that the card provides with a $0 introductory annual fee, thereafter $95†
•Complimentary Fairmont Premier status. Premier is the mid-tier status of Fairmont’s frequent guest program President’s Club and is very valuable – you receive one room upgrade certificate, one suite upgrade certificate, two $25 dinner/lunch/spa certificates, one third night free certificate each year, and other benefits like free internet.
Note: There are a few blackout days listed here. Also, The Plaza (New York) and The Savoy (London) are capacy controlled and only about 15 redemptions per month are allowed.
The Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Card 2 Free Nights Waived Annual Fee application link directs to the sign up page. If you click the terms button on the bottom, you can see that the annual fee is waived for the first year.
I highlighted the obvious perks of the credit card. Spending $1,000 in 3 months is easy. I really want this card, but I currently have 6 personal Chase cards and might have to wait it out. Fairmont has some awesome properties worldwide and I would definitely try to get the best value out of them. I would personally use them to stay at either the Fairmont Kea Lani (Maui) and Fairmont Orchid (Big Island).
You could possibly get about $1,200 or more in value from this credit card sign up. Although Fairmont hotels are not everywhere, this card is great if there is a Fairmont at your ideal destination. If you are new to credit cards I would probably recommend the Chase Sapphire Preferred or American Airline Credit Card before you apply for this card. See my Credit Card Deals page for more info.
Apply Here for the Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Card 2 Free Nights Waived Annual Fee (Not my affiliate link).Save at least $400 on your next trip using one of my favorite credit cards, Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard! 40K points with no fee first year. See the Credit Card Deals page for more offers. Thanks for your support!