I will help you book your dream trip using airline miles! I’ve booked dozens of award tickets in economy, business, and first class to Europe, Caribbean, Asia, and other destinations for many friends and clients. I’ve also booked several business and first class flights for my wife and I using American Airline miles, United miles, and US Airways miles. I also have a variety of experience travelling on a budget in Europe and Asia as well as splurging on 5 star hotels on hotel points. You can feel free to ask me about travel tips as well! I can also give recommendations on where to stay and go.
Examples of recent award bookings booked for clients:
- Business Class/First Class trip from Phildadelphia to Bangkok to Bangalore to Frankfurt to Phildadelphia. A few days in Bangkok, a week in Bangalore, India, and a few days in Frankfurt, Germany! 130,000 miles and $188 in taxes for 1!
- Honeymoon trip to Carribean – Los Angeles to Turks and Caicos with a few days in Miami. 39,000 miles per person for 2!
- Los Angeles to Tokyo to Taipei// Taipei to Los Angeles via Seoul for 3 passengers in business class. A week in Tokyo and a week in Taipei. 90,000 US Airways miles per person.
1. Please fill out the form below so I may assist you in your exciting travel plans!
2. I will contact you to give you some expectations before I start looking for award seats.
3. If award tickets are found, I will send you the available options to choose from.
4. After mutually agreeing to the options, I can connect you to the airlines for your to book your held reservation or I can book it online for you if possible.
5. I will send you an invoice for the Paypal amount. Pricing is currently set at $100 per passenger. There will be no fee if tickets are not booked, but please be serious about your booking. Thank you!
6. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience better! I would love to chat about travel with you.
Please be either very flexible or willing to book far in advance (i.e. 9+ months out). If you have strict travel dates, this service may not work to your desire. Finding 1 to 2 seats is ideal, while 3 or 4 passengers may be difficult. You generally can get a free stopover (stop over 24 hours) with US Airways and United miles. With AA miles, you can have a free stopover at a gateway city such as Los Angeles, Honolulu, Dallas, New York, or Miami.
Here is a general guideline you can use:
Time Period of Travel: I can travel anytime between April 2014 and May 2014 or 5/12/14 to 5/28/14 +/- 3 days. The more flexible you are the better your ticket may be.
Ideal Destinations: I would like to travel to Singapore with a stopover in Taipei.
Mileage balances: AA: 220K; US Air: 180K; United: 200K; Chase UR: 300K; AMEX MR: 100K
Please fill this form, and I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please only submit the form if you have an intent on booking a ticket.